You may be selling a home in a competitive market — for example, with low inventory and high demand. And you may be thinking “Yay!” or at least “Whew.” You know you’re likely to have
Picking A REALTOR®
Dated: June 1 2018
1. How long have you been selling homes?
2. What designations do you hold?
3. How many homes did you sell last year?
4. How many days on average did it take you to sell homes?
5. How close were the asking and sales prices of the homes you sold?
6. How will you market my home?
7. Will you represent me exclusively?
8. How will you keep me informed?
9. Can you provide references?
10. Are you a REALTOR®?
When you call Justin Johnson you will reach him almost every time. Justin specializes in listing homes for sale often (equity) traditional sales, short sales, foreclosures, probate and divorce sales h....
Latest Blog Posts
Home is literally the center of your universe right now, so make sure it’s a source of minimum stress. Here’s how to keep your house clean and orderly all the time. Wake, and make your bed
As a smart seller, you'll want your home in tip-top shape — but you don't want to eat into your profits by overspending on home improvements. You won't be around to enjoy them anyway. The key is
Technology and good-old-fashioned creativity are helping agents, buyers, and sellers abide by COVID-19 health and safety practices while getting deals done.Some buyers are touring houses virtually.